Thursday, September 01, 2011

400 Follower Giveaway! **now closed**

Good evening dolls =]

As a small thankyou to my gorgeous followers & to celebrate reaching 400 followers I've decided to hold a giveaway featuring a selection of my favourite products.

Here are the products that are up for grabs...

MUA Heaven & Earth palette.

No.7 Blend & Contour eyeshadow brush.

Schwarzkopf Got2b Powder'ful.

Rimmel Nail Polish - Disco Ball & Cranberry Zest.

Montagne Jeunesse Masks - Chocolate & Fruit Smoothie.

This is just a small selection of my favourite products. I own all of these products and they have been tried & tested by myself.

Here's what you have to do to be in with a chance of winning:

♥ Leave a comment on this post including your email address - 1 entry.

♥ For 1 extra entry tweet about this giveaway. Remember to mention me in the tweet, you can follow me with the link on the left. When leaving a comment mention that you tweeted.

♥ For 2 extra entries either write a blog post about this giveaway or feature it on your sidebar.

That's a total of 4 entries if you do all of the above!

The boring bit - the rules:

♥ You must be a follower of this blog via Google Connect.
♥ You must be 16+ or have your parents permission (I'll need your address)
♥ This giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY!
♥ All qualifying entries will be entered into random.org

Entry to this giveaway closes on Tuesday 13th September 2011.
Any entries after this will not count.

Good luck dolls =]

Sarah xx

60 comments:

  1. Congrats on 400 followers! <3

    GFC: Katie Lou
    Email: Katiexlou@live.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. email: livelovelipstick@gmail.com

    lovely giveaway! :) thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GFC: Sweet As Honey Blog
    Email: sweetashoneyblog@gmail.com
    Twitter: @FrenchGirl20
    Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/FrenchGirl20/status/109345901956448256
    Sidebar: http://sweetashoney2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on reaching 400 followers! Thank you for this giveaway!

    I follow you on GFC as Kris Beauty

    I follow you on Twitter @Kris_Beauty

    I tweeted about this :
    http://twitter.com/#!/Kris_Beauty/status/109345633193828352

    Email : mybeautytags@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats :D Enter me please.

    I follow : Lilley May
    Lilleymayblog@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Keep it up!

    I'm a GFC follower as @Kemcaflipflops
    In_need_of_flipflops@msn.com

    Kirsten x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, nice giveaway! congrats!

    GFC: Issa
    Email: NMChavez@bayan.com.ph
    tweeted giveaway: https://twitter.com/#!/Issachavez14/status/109388132423708672

    ReplyDelete
  8. GFC:Thakitty
    e-mail: thakitty90@gmail.com

    Thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your 400+ followers!
    Your an inspiration.
    Tweet tweet! http://twitter.com/#!/aspirationsofgl

    apirationsofglam@hotmail.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the 400th mark
    Enter me, please! Thank you! :)

    Name/GFC: Rachel Villanueva
    Email: racheltvillanueva at yahoo dot com
    Twitter: outdoor_kitty
    Link: http://twitter.com/#!/outdoor_kitty/status/109437803921801217

    ReplyDelete
  11. gfc: marla
    email: marlaandmakeup@gmail.com

    twitter follower: marlaandmakeup


    thnks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. GFC JlaLamb
    Email: jasmine_lambton@hotmail.com

    Thanks for a great giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 400 followers :)

    Email: beautyspot72@yahoo.com

    Twitter: georgiaxsummers

    xx

    http://lustandlipgloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for this giveaway!

    GFC: mirr
    Email: smerkow(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely give away! congrats on 400 followers!
    followed you, blog: http://ellemarie-makeup.blogspot.com/

    Tweeted about your giveaway on http://twitter.com/#!/ellemariepayne

    email: elle_marie_x@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats!:D

    GFC: xShaaannonx
    mail: shaaannonb@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sarah!

    GFC: G A B Y
    Email: gabyfauchon@hotmail.com
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/GabyFauchon/status/109665463805554688
    Blog post: http://gabysbeautyblog.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html

    Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats :) great giveaway! xx

    GFC: miss-eblog
    Email: misseblog@hotmail.com
    Twitter: @misseblog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats for 400 followers :)

    GFC: preciouspearl
    email: preciouspearlmakeup at gmail dot com

    Following on twitter via pearlmakeup

    Tweeted link: https://twitter.com/#!/pearlmakeup/status/109675443971555328

    Posted on my blog's sidebar at: preciouspearlmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. great giveaway!

    GFC; allthingsprettyxo
    email; justemily__@hotmail.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome giveaway, love the prizes :D

    emily.carr@live.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanks for the great giveaway :)
    gfc: xyoulovekarlene
    email: xyoulovekarlene at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the giveaway!
    hgouldpaine@hotmail.co.uk
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats for your followers and thank you so much for this awesome giveaway!
    GFC: JustAnAngel
    mail: disguised.marionette@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats on 400 enter me please, GFC: www.victoria-gabrielle.com and EMAIL: victoria@victoria-gabrielle.com x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats on hitting 400 followers!

    I follow as Olga

    Please enter me!

    olgaliki77(at)gmail(dot)com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this giveaway!

    beautifulnellies@hotmail.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. thanks 4 this giveaway!!!
    GFC:lucibel11
    email:cinziar86@libero.it
    Twitter:Lucilladm
    Twitted

    ReplyDelete
  30. So fun! :D thank you! :)
    GFC: Idaz
    email: idaspor@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. congrats on the 400th mark!! ;) & thankyou for this chance to win such cool prizes! hihihihi :3

    GFC: Afef
    Email: strawberry.gashes.net@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi doll!

    Congrats!

    --- I'm now a GFC follower under: SAUCY | f. | BABY

    --- saucy.baby21[at]gmail[dot][com]

    My bday's on the 21st, so winning this would be awesome!

    Thanks for the chance!

    --- Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  33. Enter me please :)
    GFC: Comme3pommes
    email: ohhhcomme3pommes@gmail.com

    Thanks,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Enter me plzz GFC: Sadi

    Email: sadia.latif10@gmail.com

    Follow on Twitter: @Sad20ful

    I Tweeted here :
    http://twitter.com/#!/Sad20ful/status/110618109425102848

    thankss

    ReplyDelete
  35. Following you on GFC as Ashley Brooke

    ashleybrookeblog@gmail.com

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congratulations on the 400+ followers :D

    MouthFullerGlitter@yahoo.co.uk

    Thanks xo



    mfg-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congrats on reaching 400 followers!
    GFC:KatieEvansxo
    Emai:katievans7@hotmail.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congratulations its thoroughly deserved!

    GFC:Missmascara1983
    Email:lyddi69@hotmail.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  39. congrats
    GFC sahar awan
    twitter @sahar_awan
    tweeted about this giveaway
    email ghazalseema17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congratulations on your followers and thank you for the chance to win such an amazing prize!

    GFC: funkiichiicka
    Email: sorandum@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  41. Congrats !

    I follow via GFC and my email is laura.hollier@gmail.com :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  42. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Congratulations!

    I follow via GFC
    Email: pixihj@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hy! I follow You on GFC: Kriszta
    my e-mail: kriszta_jakab@yahoo.com

    tweeted about the giveaway
    http://twitter.com/#!/Kriszta133

    ReplyDelete
  45. Lush giveaway!
    GFC Follower
    HannahLouise-x@live.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hey! Congratulations :)

    GFC: Ruqaiya Khan
    Email: admin@ruqaiyakhan.com
    Twitter: @ruqaiyakhan
    Tweet Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ruqaiyakhan/status/111445212546613248

    Pls visit my blog: www.ruqaiyakhan.com

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. great! enter me please

    GFC: Elenita
    mijitapan@hotmail.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great giveaway :)
    GFC: ForeverGlitter
    Email: foreverglitter@gmail.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  49. GFC: Ruth
    Email: ruth.gistelinck@hotmail.com

    I'm following you on Twitter and I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/RuthGBCN/status/112117285304537088

    Thanks!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  50. COngrats:


    GFC name: trevor Ki
    Email address: Boan.han@yahoo.com
    Tweeted it:http://twitter.com/#!/Boannee/status/112190484096626688

    Twitter: Boannee

    Blog post: http://pinkspotblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/beauty-geek-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wow that's an amazing amount of followers and well deserved too!

    GFC: Karla
    Email: moominkarla@yahoo.co.uk

    Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/karla8852/status/112497873224073216
    Sidebar link: http://craftykarla.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  52. congrats on getting 400!

    chloeshreeve@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi hun! I love the items you have selected for your giveaway! Please enter me:

    gfc: Burcin
    email: burcin.cevik.bir at gmail dot com

    I've placed the giveaway on my right sidebar: http://lalebeauty.blogspot.com/

    I tweeted the giveaway (tagging you): http://twitter.com/#!/burcidi/status/112566580688322561

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Such gorgeous makeup. Well done on all your followers

    stitchinwolf at yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  55. Name – Sudhaa Gopinath
    GFC Follower – Sudhaa
    Email – sudhaa.gvrn@gmail.com
    Liked Facebook page – Sudhaa Gopinath
    Twitter Follower – sudhaag17
    Tweeted give away – http://twitter.com/#!/Sudhaag17/status/112916270495698944
    Posted give away pic in blog’s sidebar - http://shadesforduskywomen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi from Spain!!

    GFC name: bambaki83
    Email: mimica69(at)hotmail(dot)com

    I follow u on twitter as @bambaki83 and I tweeted about your giveaway here: https://twitter.com/#!/bambaki83/status/113030938639872000

    thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi,
    Congrats on 400 followers! Thanks for the great giveaway...have serious lust for the heaven and earth palatte :)
    GFC: Laura
    Email: laura_wilde85@hotmail.co.uk

    thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hello, thank you for the giveaway and congrats for the 400 followers!
    GFC: marilena maftei
    I follow you on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/mary_maf/status/113552354867036161
    Sidebar picture: http://feellikeamilionbucks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  59. Following via GFC: Pyari Beauty
    pyaribeauty(at)live.co.uk

    :) x

    ReplyDelete