For as long as I can remember I've always been addicted to magazines. When I was a little girl it was the S Club 7 magazine and now it's pregnancy and baby magazines. There's nothing quite like curling up on the sofa with a cuppa and a glossy mag.
Here are some of my favourite pregnancy/baby magazines...
Pregnancy & Birth
£2.90
My boyfriend picked this up for me on a whim once as a treat on his way home from work. There's great fashion & beauty pages which feature reviews of the essential mum to be beauty products. I also like the regular features such as essential mum to be kit list & best baby toys on the market.
Mother & Baby
£2.90
For me this is the most widely available pregnancy & baby magazine, it's available it most local shops. I like the Fit Mother feature which features a new mum trying to get her pre pregnancy body back. There's lots of reviews on baby products & the being a mum interview with a famous mum is always interesting to read.
Prima Baby & Pregnancy
£2.80
This has to be my favourite Pregnancy & Baby magazine. I love the birth stories, although I probably should stop reading them as I just scare myself! There's a great dad to be section which my boyfriend reads, it's nice for him to feel included in pregnancy as I know everything is geared towards to the mum to be. The products they feature or review are reasonable priced compared to other magazines I've read, this is great as I'm actually able to afford the products they mention! The back page is probably my favourite, it's a page of parenting confessions proving that everyone isn't perfect.
I love Prima Baby & Pregnancy so much that I'm actually going to subscribe, you get a years subscription to the magazine for £20 & they throw in a nursing bra. How glamorous!
I'd love to know if you read any pregnancy & baby magazines and if so what your favourite is.
Sarah xx




Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie
ReplyDeletewww.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz
Fantastic post, I really impressed with your blog.Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletepandora charms
ReplyDeleteyeezy shoes
canada goose outlet
yeezy
moncler outlet
kyrie 4 shoes
giannis shoes
jordan shoes
moncler
kenzo
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجدة f7OlikjMWp
ReplyDeleteشركة مكافحة بق الفراش ببريدة
ReplyDeleteMANF2HEEsb
أفضل شركات صيانة الأفران
ReplyDeleteمن أهم النصائح التي يمكن تقديمها للعميل أن يبحث عن شركة تقدم الخدمة داخل مدينته أو منطقته. وجود الفني بالقرب من المنزل يقلل وقت الانتظار ويساعد في الحصول على خدمة أسرع، كما يسهل إجراء زيارات المتابعة إذا احتاج الإصلاح إلى ذلك.
إذا كنت تبحث عن فني متخصص
ومن الأفضل إرسال موديل الجهاز أو صورة لوحة البيانات للفني عند التواصل معه إذا طلب ذلك، لأن هذه المعلومات قد تساعد في تحديد نوع قطع الغيار المناسبة.
أن تنظيف الفرن لا يغني عن الصيانة إذا كان هناك عطل فني، كما أن الصيانة لا تعني بالضرورة تنظيف جميع أجزاء الجهاز.
قد يؤدي تراكم الدهون وبقايا الطعام إلى ظهور روائح غير مرغوبة أو دخان أثناء التشغيل، كما أن تراكم الأوساخ داخل بعض المناطق قد يؤثر على الاستخدام.
لذلك يمكن لمن يبحث عن الخدمة الاستعانة بخدمات صيانة وتنظيف افران بالمدينة المنورة، مع السؤال مسبقًا عن تفاصيل التنظيف والأجزاء التي تشملها الخدمة.
ومن المهم عدم استخدام مواد تنظيف قوية أو سوائل بالقرب من الأجزاء الكهربائية، لأن ذلك قد يؤدي إلى تلف بعض المكونات.
في جدة تتعدد خيارات خدمات صيانة الأجهزة المنزلية، ولذلك يجب على العميل إجراء مقارنة قبل اتخاذ القرار.
يمكن البحث عن صيانة افران جدة، ثم مقارنة الخبرة والأسعار وسرعة الاستجابة وتوفر قطع الغيار والضمان.
ومن الأفضل عدم الاعتماد على تقييم واحد أو إعلان واحد، بل تكوين صورة شاملة عن مستوى الخدمة.
إذا كنت تستخدم الفرن بصورة مستمرة، فمن المفيد الاحتفاظ ببيانات فني متخصص يمكن التواصل معه عند ظهور أي مشكلة.
وعند البحث عن صيانة افران خميس مشيط، حاول معرفة ما إذا كانت الشركة تقدم صيانة منزلية وما أنواع الأفران التي يتعامل معها الفني.
تحتاج بعض الأفران الحديثة إلى فني لديه خبرة في الأنظمة الإلكترونية بالإضافة إلى المكونات التقليدية.
لذلك عند البحث عن صيانة افران مكة، اسأل عن خبرة الفني في موديل الفرن الخاص بك، ولا تبدأ الإصلاح قبل معرفة المشكلة والتكلفة المتوقعة.
من العلامات التي تستدعي فحص الفرن عدم ثبات درجة الحرارة، أو تأخر التسخين، أو توقف الجهاز أثناء التشغيل.
وفي الطائف يمكن للعميل البحث عن صيانة افران الطائف واختيار الشركة التي توفر تشخيصًا واضحًا وإصلاحًا مناسبًا مع ضمان على الخدمة إذا كان متاحًا.
إذا لاحظت مشكلة في فرن المطبخ، فلا تحاول إصلاح الأجزاء الداخلية بنفسك، خصوصًا إذا كان الجهاز يعمل بالكهرباء أو الغاز.
وبدلًا من ذلك، يمكنك البحث عن صيانة افران ابها ومقارنة الشركات بناءً على الخبرة والتكلفة وسرعة الوصول والضمان.
4568345##