Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Saturday, July 16, 2011

What's In My Bag...

Good evening ladies!

This is probably one of my favourite posts to read on other peoples blogs mainly because I'm a nosey bugger so I decided to jump on the bandwagon...

What's in my bag...

This is the bag I'm currently using.
It's from Aldo & it's called 'Gresset'
It's just a slouchy taupe every day bag that goes with everything & holds lots, as you will see!
Available here
River Island purse
Pro Plus - A MUST!
Oyster card holder
Diary
Current book - 3 in a bed (It's not a sex book haha!)
2 x 3d glasses - from Harry Potter last night
Camera case
iPhone
Keys
Deodorant
Primark sunnies
Random collection of make up
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Hair bands
H&M braided bracelet

It's surprising how much I carry around on a day to day basis, no wonder my bag weighs a ton!

I'd love to see what you carry around in your bag so if you've done a post like this before please leave it in the comments :]

Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. your bag is stunning- only ventured into aldo once so never consider it but yours looks expensive and unique!
    your bag is v. organised- if i carry around perfume it gets put in a bed sock to protect it haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Emma

    Aww thankyou!

    I always thought Aldo was expensive but I think this was £38 :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog ! love it :) Im now your follower, could you be mine too ?
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete