Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Review: ELF 3pc Eyelid Primer Set

Good evening ladies!

After posting my latest ELF haul post many of you asked me to review the ELF 3pc Eyelid Primer Set.... so here goes!

I saw this on the site & couldn't resist trying it, I'd never really heard of an eyelid primer set before and this intrigued me!

As the name suggests you get 3 different shades of eyelid primer - Nude, Pearl & Champagne.

The applicator is a soft sponge, perfect for adding just the right amount of product to the eye area without wasting too much product.

Top to bottom - Nude, Pearl & Champagne.

My favourite shade has to be champagne, it goes well with most of my eyeshadow choices and makes the colour really stand out. I own the full size of Nude as ELF actually sell this separately on their site and it has been a long standing favourite of mine.

Application wise these go on a treat, they are lovely & creamy and you really don't need much product to cover the whole eye area.

I find that when I've used one of these my eyeshadow applies so much smoother and it lasts alot longer without creasing, something that is a real bug bare of mine!

Overall I cannot recommend this product enough, it's unbelievable value for money and if you've never tried an eye primer before & you're slightly worried about parting with too much money this is a great way to start.

Product: 9/10
Packaging: 9/10
Price: 10/10
Overall:9/10

Available at ELF priced at £3.50.
Click here to view the product.

What are your favourite eye primers?

Sarah xx

8 comments:

  1. good review. was thinking about buying these, especially since it's only £3.50!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I have been using this primer for a long time now and bought the set as I oftern find the singular always sold out (grrr!) great little review

    http://aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read another review on the ELF primers - likening them to a TFSI that just takes longer to dry,. I'm definitely tempted for that price tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great i need to get me some x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think this is the 3rd post I've read on the ELF primers. Definitely tempted to place my order now!

    Cora

    http://beautyshell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great review! I'm after some of these myself :)

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This set is amazing and surely a good buy. i am using it and it's fabulous.

    eyelid surgery orange county

    ReplyDelete