Saturday, June 23, 2012

Review: Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tan For Face & Decollete...

Good evening my love lovelies, I hope you're all having a fab weekend!

Today I thought I'd talk about a product that I've been LOVING for the past couple of months. I first heard about this product when Anna mentioned it & I'm so glad I took the plunge and purchased it.

Let me introduce...
Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tan for Face & Decollete.
Clarins says:
'Another award winning self tanner from Clarins, this product really is liquid bronze in a bottle. Perfect for special events or when you want a healthy glow quickly. As refreshing as water and as gentle as a milk, this vitamin-packed tanner delivers colour effortlessly to face and decollete with natural-looking results, while keeping your skin soft and looking healthy. Easy-to-apply, quick drying and streak-free.'
What I think:
As mentioned above I absolutely love this product and haven't stopped using it in the 2 months I've owned it. I've always struggled with tan on my face, no matter what brand of fake tan I use it never looks quite right on my face. This fake tan adds a natural glow and has never broken me out, something fake tan has done in the past. 
I apply this tan every other night, I use a small amount on a cotton pad and sweep it across my face after applying moisturiser. 

When Anna mentioned this product I was a little put off by the price but I've used this at least twice a week for the past 2 months & I'm not even a 3rd of the way through the bottle yet. I can see it lasting me quite a while!

Overall I cannot recommend this product enough. If you want to add a subtle tint & natural glow this product is right up your street. It could also be built up by using it consecutively for a darker shade if that's the look you're after. Don't let the price put you off, a little goes a long way & I can see this bottle lasting me at least 6 months.

Available from Clarins, Boots, John Lewis & House of Fraser priced at £17.50 per 125ml.

What is your face tanner of choice?

Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. Ive seen this a few times over the past few days,ive never used it but the reviews ive seen are tmpting me!

    www.thebeauty-mix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used a face tanner before as I'm naturally tanned, but I may check this out in the winter when I'm a bit paler! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly thanks for the review as I too saw this over on Anna's blog and was a little skeptical at first. I keep picking this up (today included) and putting it down as I always worry about tanning my face and it not matching my body. The 2 tone look is never a good one :-). But everyone has been singing this little beauts praises so next time I am in Boots I am just going to take the plunge!

    Becky
    beckys makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, good review, i have heard a lot of great things about this face tanner. i am quite lucky that i can use body fake tan on my face w/o it causing breakouts so i normally mix my fake tan with body lotion to dilute it a little and apply it to my face. specific to facial tanners i think iv only ever tried the dove tanner for the face, its good, imo i prefer the look of a specific tan for your face as its more natural so may give this tan a go, iv also heard of people using face tanners on their hands and feet for more natural results, x

    http://thefreckleprincess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete