Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Thursday, September 15, 2011

FOTD - 15092011

Good evening ladies, it's nearly friday!!! =]

I've been trying out a few new products this week & thought it was about time I did another FOTD!

Products used:

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
Mac MSF Natural
Bourjois Bronzer
Sleek Rose Gold Blush

Urban Decay Naked Palette - Sin, Toasted & Hustle
Bourjois Clubbing Mascara
Benefit Badgal
ELF Eyebrow Kit

Natural Collection Raspberry Lipstick

I love this lipstick!!! It's perfect for people like me who are scared of red lips =]

I hope you've all had a fab week, I will announce the winner of my giveaway over the weekend.

Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. Ah you look lovely :) your eyes look gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color of your lips is very nice, it looks nice on you ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous blog

    -Mia x
    http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete