Monday, November 28, 2011

Mini Mac Haul...

 Good evening ladies, I hope you all had a fab weekend!

Me & the other half took a rare day off work today & I dragged him to Bluewater to do a spot of Christmas shopping!

No shopping trip is complete without a little visit to Mac, with it being so close to Christmas I couldn't justify buying lots so I just got couple of bits. Here is what I picked up...
Mac blush in 'Desert Rose' & Mac Cremesheen lipstick in 'Creme Cup'
L-R: Mac Desert Rose Blush & Mac Creme Cup Lipstick
I've had my eye on Cremecup for ages, I'm really glad I finally have it in my collection =]



Whilst at Bluewater we decided to try the Cadbury Cocoa House for a spot of lunch, whilst in there I took a few photo's for my lovely blogerinos!
The inside is lovely & cosy and I was amazed by the vase's full of chocolate!

I chose the chocolate fudge cake...
Tony had the scones with jam & clotted cream...
I have to be honest & say that the food wasn't that great. 

My caramel latte was cold when I got it & it had to be replaced and the chocolate fudge cake was very dry. Me & Tony both thought it would be alot more chocolate orientated but it was just like any other coffee shop in my opinion. I'm glad I've been but I don't think I would choose to go there again. 

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I'm nearly finished, yay!

Sarah xx

19 comments:

  1. Ive got creme cup, its a gorgeous colour:) that chocolate cake looks yummy aswell, mmm!xx

    www.theitgirl44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blush i must have a look next time I'm in mac, haven't even heard of it. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the choices of makeup! I've used the MAC Rose Boullion Creme blush and loved it! Do you prefer powder? I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet! I think I may be in trouble soon if I don't!

    xoxox

    Madaline
    @madalinezanni
    www.facebook.com/madalinez

    ReplyDelete
  4. great mini haul , love creme cup

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm the cake looks so yummy! haha, great blog :)x

    please take a look at mine, i'll appreciate it
    naturalbeings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blush shade you got!
    Ive finished my christmas shopping and wrapped it all up, haha, bit early i know!
    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blush looks so pretty. :) And that dessert looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colours! perfect for that "rosy cheek" winter look :) i have sooo many mac products on my christmas wishlist :) xxxx

    http://heather226.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. creme cup is gorge! one of ma fav lipsticks!



    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Desert Rose and Creme Cup are so popular that I don't think you could go wrong. I can't wait to see you use them in a look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want MAC's Creme cup!!

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog, check it out!

    chiclookxo.blogspot.com

    -Ariel* xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://beautifulbeautyaddiction.blogspot.com/

    i love your blog <3 check mine out please :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That lipstick is gorgeous! We have been meaning to try the Cadburys 'shop' at Bluey for a while now but it never really appeals to me but I guess it is just one of those places you have to go. Seeing as I spend my life at Bluewater I may have to in the new year :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. TI VOLEVO INVITARE A UN CONTEST/GIVEAWAY SUL MIO BLOG!! DUE MODALITA' DI PARTECIPAZIONE A SCELTA (grafica o estrazione)..SE TI VA DACCI UN'OCCHIATA...SE HAI DOMANDE CHIEDI PURE :) BACI
    http://ciuzzabruffa.blogspot.com/p/prova.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty lipstick color! And that cake looks delicious :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that blush, it's one of my favourite MAC blushes... and the cake looks sooo yummy!
    www.celestecohen.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. yummy blush yummy food! :)

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have to say I love living so close to Bluewater for this reason, AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This blusher looks amazing a rose pink colour this is much darker than my everyday MAC Melba blush, but it would be amazing for nights out, it really is a gorgeous shade i may have to look out for this :)
    Fab blog by the way
    http://beautywondersuk.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete