Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Friday, November 04, 2011

Boots & Superdrug Haul - November

Good evening ladies, It's Friday at last, Yay!!

I've got some exciting posts coming up in the next week or so but I thought I'd start with this. I made a trip to Boots & Superdrug today and I thought I'd show you what I picked up.

Boots:

Boots currently have buy one get one half price on all Eylure products, I've wanted to pick Dylash up for a while and couldn't resist yet another pair of false lashes!


Eylure Dylash - Dark Brown - £7.40
Eylure Lashes - 107 - £2.62
Superdrug:

Superdrug currently have 3 for 2 on all cosmetics, what more reason did I need?!


Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation - Soft Beige - £6.99
Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara - £6.99
Collection 2000 Last Perfection Concealer - Medium - Free!


NYC Lashes - 974 - £1.99
St Ives Apricot Scrub - Fresh Skin - £4.38
V05 Miracle Concentrate - £4.99
V05 Strong Hold Hairspray - £3.05

I'm really happy with the stuff I picked up & alot of the products are things I've wanted to try for ages.

Please let me know if you want me to review anything above.

Sarah xx

14 comments:

  1. Really keen to see your review on the Dylash, I've wanted to try it for a while so it'd be interesting to see how you get on! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A review on the miracle concentrate would be fab, anything to make my hair look better is always of great interest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been pondering trying a new foundation so I'd definitely be interested in a review on Rimmel's Lasting Finish Foundation. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The NYC eyelashes looks amazing! I would love to try a pair since I am very into false lashes now! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see a review on the dylash! Seems a little scary!
    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! I've been thinking about delving into the false eyelash world recently! I've been to both boots and superdrug so many times over the past month but I can't decide what eyelashes to go with! The eylure ones look good - but everyone tells me to go for the Girls Aloud range...can you recommend any false eyelashes?

    Love your blog! I'm following now :) <3

    http://heather226.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to see a review on the V05 Miracle Concentrate! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will get a review up on the dylash soon ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fake eyelashes! they're fabulous

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to tell you, I don't recognize any of the products. I mean I obviously know the brands but I don't think we have any of these! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like that NYC lashes..


    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete