Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Sunday, January 29, 2012

These Are A few Of My Favourite Things... January 2012

Hello my lovelies, I hope you all had a great weekend!

I can't believe it's nearly February already, where did January go?!? Only 330 days until Christmas... =]

Here are a few of the things I have been loving this month...
 Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette.
 Benefit Bella Bamba.
 Soap & Glory Pulp Friction.
  Viktor Rolf Flowerbomb.
 Soap & Glory Hand Food.
 Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle.
 Tangle Teezer.

Urban Decay Naked 2:

I can see this being a regular feature on many favourite posts this month & I can see! I have used this practically every day since purchasing it a couple of weeks ago and cannot see that coming to an end any time soon. I'm going to do a full post on this so I won't rattle on but if you were thinking of buying this palette I would strongly recommend it.
Viktor Rolf - Flowerbomb:
I was lucky enough to get this for Christmas & I have been loving it ever since. I don't use this everyday because I know it is rather expensive but I love using it on a special night, my boyfriend loves it too. I'm rubbish at describing perfumes but if you haven't smelt this before I would strongly recommend giving it a whiff next time you're in Boots!

Benefit - Bella Bamba:
This has become my go to blush since I got it for Christmas and I used it every single day during January! I have already posted a full review of this product, if you want to find out more about it read it click here.

Deborah Lippmann - Razzle Dazzle:
This was my favourite product from my December Glossybox. It's a gorgeous plum with chunky glitter throughout. I have used this on many special occasions recently and I'm sad to see it coming to an end. Although I do love it I don't think I'll be paying £16.00 for the full size, I don't think any nail polish is worth that!
Tangle Teezer:
This was another of my lovely Christmas presents and I really don't know how I coped without it! I used to dread brushing my hair after washing it but now I don't even think twice about it. This brush has made such a difference to my hair and I will be posting a full review of this later in the week =]
Soap & Glory - Pulp Friction:
I got this in the 'Hey Big Splendor' set at Christmas & I'm really glad I did! It's a lovely body scrub, gentle enough to be used everyday but it still feels like it's making a difference to my skin. I will definitely be purchasing this again when it runs out. 

Soap & Glory - Hand Food:
This is my third tube of this amazing hand cream & I can safely say this is my favourite hand cream ever! It's super moisturising without feeling greasy & it smells gorgeous. A travel size tube of this costs just £2.35 so if you've never tried it before I strongly recommend giving it a go!

Random bits & bobs...

I decided I would start featuring a few random bits & bobs at the end of these posts every month to give you a little more insight into me other than just my favourite products every month. I set myself a challenge of reading a book every month so this should also help me stick to my challenge!

Book:
I Heart Vegas - Lindsey Kelk:
This is the forth book in the 'I heart' series and I have really enjoyed reading them. This is a great book if you want something light to read in the evening & it would make a great holiday read, certainly no thinking required!

Songs:
Beyonce - Love On Top
Flo Rida - Good Feeling

Phew, long post, gold star if you got this far!

What have been your favourites this month?

Sarah xx

19 comments:

  1. lovely favourites. :) I really want the Naked Palette 1 and 2. Plus the Benefit Bella Bamba blusher. I'm so envious you own the products on my make-up to buy list.Count yourself lucky.haha :)

    My favourite beauty product this month will have to be Britney Spears Radiance perfume.It smells amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun, I recommend picking them up if you can =]

      Sarah xx

      Delete
  2. I LOVE hand food! you're right it's so moisturising, but it's not oily. with other hand creams i always find myself wiping residue off on my jeans after i've applied it haha. but not with this one! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella Bamba is probably my all time favourite blush! I love it! Same with Hand Food! I've so far managed to resist Naked 2 as my Naked doesn't get the love it deserves lol. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had your will power! My Naked palette is unloved too but I just couldn't resist! xx

      Delete
  4. I've just recently finished I heart Vegas.. loved it. Definitely going to try some of her other books. If you liked this you'd like Sophie Kinsella too
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tangle teaser is so bloody cute ha! x

    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! The flowerbomb is one of my favorites as well.
    http://sunnielcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flowerbomb is gorgeous and I've been eyeing up bella bamba too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE flowerbomb. My favourite perfume of all time. I just can't get enough of it. lol. I just wish it wasn't so bloody expensive!

    Have you seen Benefits new blush called Hervana? The packaging for it is stunning and its really pretty too
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything here! I'm also loving Bella Bamba and Razzle Dazzle atm. I've been wanting to read the 'I heart' books too, might have to pick the first one up now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love tangle teezers, they are amazing, literally don't how my hair coped when i didn't have one! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been meaning to try or get my hands on each one of these, especially with the Naked 2 palette, cannot wait to go splurge and buy this, yey!
    Also with the books, i've read a few of these but not this one! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Naked 2 palette!!

    now following you love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Been debating wether to bite the bullet and get an Urban Decay Naked 2 pallette for ageees - this post is confirming to me how much I need one!
    Soap and Glory hand cream is my favourite too!
    Great post and blog :)
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should =]

      Thankyou hun, following yours now xx

      Delete
  14. I love that hand cream......It;s amazing!

    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dont know if i should get the naked 2 pallete or not, i'll probably give in to temptation! love your blog x

    ReplyDelete