Monday, March 26, 2012

MAC Watch Me Simmer - Swatch & FOTD...

Good evening my lovelies =]

How can it be Monday again already?! The week seems go to so slow & the weekend super quick =[ I am however enjyoing the warmer weather and lighter evenings!

A couple of weeks ago now MAC released the 'Shop Mac Cook Mac' collection and I had my eye on a couple of products, this being the main one...
MAC - Watch Me Simmer
How beautiful is this colour?!

It's a very weird colour to describe, in some lights it's pink/coral, sometimes it can look almost raspberry and occasionally it can look orange. I think it's the perfect shade for spring/summer & I can't wait to wear it on holiday =]

Being an amplified finish it's very bright and vibrant. It can be a tad drying so I would suggest wearing a balm underneath. I find the colour lasts for a couple of hours before I need to re-apply.

When I got home from work I quickly slapped this on to show you a FOTD, please ignore the rest of my make up - I'd been wearing it for 8 hours!
 As you can see in this light it looks different to the swatch, I can only recommend swatching it instore! 

I really want to pick up Innocence Beware next time i'm at a MAC counter so fingers crossed they still have some in stock =]

What are your favourite spring/summer lipsticks?

Sarah xx

8 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely perfect <3

    As you said...great for spring&summer :)

    xo,

    .sparkle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color! I had been waiting for it to come back in stock!
    Jeri

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking incredible and beautiful Sarah. The color really suits you. :) If only I could afford Mac. haha #universitystudent

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks so lovely especially for spring! it really suits you!

    thebeautiful-days.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I got this one too its a gorge colour waiting for a chance to wear it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the color of mac new collection..really give you the sweet pink girly lips..thx for sharing this..^_^V

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is such a gorgeous colour! looks great, will have to try it out x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unnnng. So jealous. I missed out on this and will never live it down.

    ReplyDelete