Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Review | REN Clearcalm Clarifying Clay Cleanser

Good afternoon lovelies, I hope you all had a lovely weekend. 

For the past year or so the only cleanser I used was Liz Earle C&P but after seeing this cleanser mentioned on many of my favourite blogs I decided to bite the bullet and give it a go.


REN Clearcalm Clarifying Clay Cleanser

REN say:

REN's ClearCalm3 system combats the 3 key causes of breakouts and blemishes: excess sebum; build up of dead skin cells; blemish-causing bacteria... without harshness.

A purifying, antibacterial cleanser formulated to combat and help prevent breakouts and blemishes.


I've really been enjoying using this cleanser in the past couple of months.

With it being a clay formula it feels a lot more substantial on the face compared to a lotion cleanser like Liz Earle C&P. You can really feel this on your face and it feels like it's doing something.

I've expierenced no breakouts or reactions as a result of using this product and I genuinely think all skin types could use this, it doesn't feel drying or oily in the slightest.

I've been using this cleanser morning and night & following advice from Caroline at Beautymouth I've been removing it with a flannel not a muslin cloth!



I really like the packaging, a pump has been included and the packaging is clear so you can see when you're running out, thumbs up REN!

Priced at £18.00 for 150ml I think this is a really good deal, REN also offer 10% off your chosen favourite product for life which can bring this down to £16.20. REN also throw in 2 samples of your choice with every order and offer free delivery when you spend £30.

Overall I really recommend this product if you're looking for an affordable cleanser, I can't think of any bad points at all!

I recently had a bit of a splurge on new skincare so lookout for my skincare haul next week!

What is you favourite cleanser?

Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. I found this green clay mask, maybe you'll like it :)

    http://bahbohh.blogspot.com/2013/01/face-mask-argile-verte.html

    xx
    ines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again another product I'm jealous we don't really have in the states! Definitely going to keep my eye out though!

    xo,
    www.derae.net

    ReplyDelete