Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I want, I want, I WANT!!!

All the beauty addicts out there have probably already seen this & possibly already have it but I have a new love & this is it:


It's the '24 days of luxuries beauty advent calender' exclusive to Selfridges.

The set includes:
  • Lancôme Bi–Facil 30ml
  • Lancôme Hydra Zen Neurocalm Cream SPF 15 15ml
  • Lancôme Genifique 7ml
  • Lancôme Renergie Volumetry Cream 15ml
  • Lancôme Le Rouge Absolu BX Mini 06
  • Lancôme Mini Juicytube 17ml
  • Lancôme Miracle eau de parfum 5ml
  • Lancôme Tresor in Love eau de parfum 5ml
  • Lancôme Hypnôse Precious Cells 01 2ml
  • Lancôme Color Focus Duo 302 Trial Size
  • Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil 20ml
  • Kiehls Crème de Corps 30ml
  • Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream 7ml
  • Kiehls Ultimate Strength Hand Salve 30ml
  • Armani Diamond eau de parfum 5ml
  • Armani Fluid Sheer 5ml
  • Armani Fluid Master 5ml
  • Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara 2ml
  • Stella eau de parfum 5ml
  • Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb eau de parfum 7ml
  • YSL Parisienne eau de parfum 7.5ml
  • YSL Opium eau de toilette 7.5ml
  • YSL Mini Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils N1 3ml
  • YSL Mini Rouge Pur Shine shade 10
It retails for £60 & although I really REALLY want it I'm not sure I can justify spending that much on an advent calender!

Will you be buying it this year? I think I may have to stick to a boring chocolate one, BOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment