Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Life Through My iPhone Lense... #1

Hello my lovelies, I hope you all had a lovely weekend <3

It occured to me the other day that I take hundreds of photos on my Iphone but never do anything with them so I've decided to start posting a few on here =] here is the first few...
Nutella on crumpets, nom! \ Me messing around with a backcomb brush \ My fat cat Dottie \ My new favourite drink, strawberry cider! \ My two Thorton's eggs, one decorated with the nickname my boyfriend calls me \ Jamie's in Bluewater \ A full Nando's card, free chicken! \ My tickets from seeing Titanic 3D \ A sneaky GBK before Titanic =]

As you can see my life really isn't that interesting, haha!

If you liked this post & would like to see more please just let me know.

Toodlepip,
Sarah xx

P.s - TOWIE is back tonight, yeeeehaaaaa!

2 comments: