Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Sunday, January 23, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze - Seduce Me

Hi girls, I hope you've all had a fab weekend!

I know I've been a bad blogger of late and I apologise! But I do have lots of exciting posts planned this week so keep your eyes peeled! :)

When I did my latest nail polish haul a few people asked to see Seduce Me... so I thought I'd show you all!

China Glaze - Seduce Me

As you can see it's a gorgeous raspberry shade, if you're scared of red nails this is a lovely transition colour.

The application was nice, opaque in 2 coats, I do however find China Glaze brushes a little small.

I wore this shade last week and it lasted 3 days without chipping, I only removed it because I wanted a change.

I can't wait for Spring so I can start wearing brighter nail polish again, what are your favourite spring polishes?

X x

2 comments: