Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Monday, January 24, 2011

Review: Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

Hey dolls, Monday is nearly over, yay!

I had a hectic day at work today and all I wanted to do when I got home was curl up with a cup of tea and watch the soaps, roll on summer I say!

Anyway... to the point of the post...

I'd never tried a lip scrub before this but I saw it mentioned on a few blogs and wanted to give it a try.

It's the Lush Lip Scrub in Bubblegum.

It's simply a sugar exfoliator and it comes in 3 flavours: Bubblegum, Mint Julips & Sweet Lips.

Here is what the product looks like:


As you can see it's in a really cute glass jar & the bubblegum flavour is bright pink, gorgeous!

The only way to describe this product is to say it's exactly like sugar in texture.

I can't vouch for the other flavours but the bubblegum flavour tastes YUMMY! I can't resist licking my lips after using it, tut tut!


I use this product every morning before applying lip balm and it leaves my lips feeling lovely and smooth.

I've had my jar for 3 months now & I've barely made a dent in the jar, so I can imagine it lasting for ages!

I paid £3.50 for my 25g jar, I'm afraid I can't check the current selling price because the lush site is currently down but I can't imagine it being much different.

I'd love to try the other flavours, have you tried any of them?

X x

3 comments:

  1. I love this stuff! I've not tried any of the other ones though xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't bring myself to spend money on this when I think "I could just mix sugar and oil for that" (but I never actually do it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried a lip scrub either as I use honey and sugar to exfoliate. I bet it smells luscious because of the flavors though. :)

    ReplyDelete