Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Monday, February 06, 2012

OOTN: 03/02/2012...

Good evening my lovelies.

I thought I'd do a quick post & show you what I wore out for drinks on Friday evening. The event wasn't anything special, just a few after work drink with the work mates so I kept it simple & smart...




Top: River Island - Available here
Shorts: River Island
Tights - New Look
Shoe Boots - New Look - Not available online but I've seen them instore
Bag - River Island - Available here
Belt - New Look
Bangles - Primark

I've worn these boots in about 4 of my OOTN's, I just can't get enough of them! They are super comfy but still look quite dressy. I also want to get this clutch bag in cream for the summer, it's quite big so fits lots of my junk in!

Hope you all had a great weekend & enjoyed the snow!

Sarah xx 

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous outfit!


    Take a peak at my blog <3


    Project-rattlebag.blOgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the bag!! The outfit is very cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love both your top and boots :) I have a River Island voucher and tempted to use that on the top :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit :) Love the shoe boots xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bag <3
    love your blog i am a new follower ...
    -- would love it if you could visit me and follow back sometime ?
    mwahx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a really cute outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete