Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 Resolutions ♥

I know... we make them every year & never stick by them, but this year I WILL.

I haven't chosen anything drastic or unrealistic & I hope I can look
back at this post in a years time & think 'yeah, I did those!' :]



Get Fit

I wouldn't say I need to lose weight but I certainly need to tone up & get fitter, sitting in an office day & eating cakes is NOT good!


Save For Vegas '12

I turn 21 in 2012 & would love to go to Vegas for my 21st birthday so this year I will be saving like a mad woman in order to go, this will be a toughie!


Organise

I really am the most unorganised person ever. My clothes are everywhere, I can never find papers when I need them & constantly lose everything so this year I will become more organised & have a massive clearout.

Drink More Water

Probably the easiest one here! I drink far too many fizzy drinks & I know it's not good for me, so this year I will be cutting these down & drink lots more water.


Learn To Cook

I can cook the odd meal & bake cakes but that's pretty much it, so this year I'm going to learn how to cook proper, healthy meals. I'm nearly 20 so I guess it's time I learnt, I won't be having mums cooking forever!

I'd love to know your 2011 resolutions, I'm a nosey sod :)

P.S This will be my last post before NY, I want to wish you all an amazing NY & hope you all have fun! (& don't have too much of a hangover on Saturday!)

X x

2 comments:

  1. Love it :) I must add "organising" to my list hehe You'll love Vegas, I went a few years ago and it was brilliant, deffo worth saving as much as you can :) We stayed in The Mirage, close to the shops, so I was happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drinking more water is defo one of my resolutions too :D Does wonders for your skin!! xx

    ReplyDelete