Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Friday, December 03, 2010

Review: Boots No.17 Hide Away Concealer

Hello my gorgeous geeks, I hope you're all having a fab Friday!

I was browsing in Boots earlier this month & I noticed they had 3 for 2 on all cosmetics, like I need an excuse?

I'm constantly on a mission to find the perfect concealer so thought I'd give this a go...


Boots No.17 Hide Away Concealer

I was reluctant when I first tried it, I'm not usually a fan of concealers with a sponge applicator, I find them unhygienic! I get around this problem by swatching the product onto a clean hand & applying it from there.

The packaging itself is quite sleek looking, not as cheap as the £3.99 price tag would suggest!

I chose the shade 'medium' however it comes in light, medium & dark. Medium was a perfect match for my skin tone.

Before & After Blending

The product is surprisingly creamy and it covers well! I use it under the eye area, it makes me appear awake & hides any imperfections. If you're looking for a fuller coverage concealer for scarring/spots then I wouldn't recommend this. It lasts for around 6 hours, so although it isn't all day it lasts quite a while for the price!

Would I buy it again? Probably not. I want to try lots more, and although I did like it & use it regularly I'm not sure I like it enough to repurchase.

Available in most Boots stores, priced at £3.99.

What are your favourite concealers? Leave me a comment below!

Xx

2 comments:

  1. Not bad for £3.99. But I usually find drugstore concealers are a bit too pink for my skin tone. I like my concealers super yelloe based. At the moment I'm using MUFE's full cover up camouflage cream concealer. This stuff lasts for hours and hours. I bought 2 when I was over in Abu Dhabi. Wish Britain had MUFE! Booo. xx

    ReplyDelete