Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Day In My Shoes: #1

Last night I went to bed at: Around 1am, earlier than I have been over the festive period!

This morning I woke up at: I had to be up at 8am to go present shopping with my dad, not that I'm complaining!

I wore: Skinny jeans, striped t shirt, big comfy cardigan & black shoe boots.

My mood was: Excited, I was shopping for my Christmas presents with my Dad!

I should have: Tidied my room, It's a DUMP!

I Bought: Well, my Dad bought me a camera, does that count?!

Something really made me laugh today it was: My Dad being dragged around River Island & Topshop, he looked lost, bless him!

My Hair was: Just a simple pony tail, I was being lazy this morning!

This week I hope to: Blog lots, tidy my room & find some bargains in the sales :]

I stole this idea from Charly @ thebeautifulaccord, I'd love to see more people doing these!

X x

No comments:

Post a Comment