Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Sunday, December 05, 2010

NOTD: George @ Asda 'Deceit'

Hello dolls! I hope you all had a great weekend & the snow didn't ruin too many plans!

I was browsing in Asda yesterday & noticed the George make up stand, I've never noticed this before!

Naturally I looked straight at the polishes & I couldn't believe how cheap they were! All polishes were £1.50 & top coats/glitter were £1.00, bargain!

I only had a minute to browse so I grabbed one polish & the top coat...

'Deceit' & Top Coat

This winter I am loving dark grey shades, I have far too many!

The bottle itself doesn't look too tacky but you do only get 5ml of product, then again they're so cheap you could grab 2! Smaller bottles also encourage me to use up my collection rather than keep them forever!

I was really impressed with the brush, it had a slight curve to it which made applying the polish very easy. I don't know about other shades but I certainly needed 2 coats of polish, 1 looked quite opaque. The colour itself is a deep gunmetal with subtle shimmer, love!

The top coat is lovely & it left the nails very shiny. I'm not too sure how long it will keep my nails chip free but I will update in a few days!

Overall I'm very impressed, both products exceeded my expectations and they are certainly worth the price.

I'm interested in picking up other shades & more make up from the range, have you tried anything from George at Asda, if so what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment