Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday update & an apology!

Hello my gorgeous geeks!

It's been a whole 2 weeks since my last post & I wanted to say a BIG sorry! I've only been blogging for a short time but it feels like I owe you an apology for being MIA but I've been so so busy!

I started my new job exactly 2 week ago tomorrow & I LOVE it. The people I work with are fab, the atmosphere is lovely & we have lots of girly chats every day. Oh... and we do some work too!

It was the work Christmas party on Friday and although I've only been there a short while I was invited & it was AMAZING. It was held at club On Anon in London which btw, If you haven't been it's totally worth checking out. The buffet was gorgeous & it was a free bar! (uh-oh!) I had quiteeee a bit to drink, but I don't think I made too much of an idiot of myself, other than some questionable dancing! Sadly I didn't get any pictures but I'm sure some will pop up & I will post some when they do!

Other than getting used to my new job I've just been getting ready for Christmas with lots of last minute shopping & preparations. Are you all set for Christmas? I NEED TO DO MY WRAPPING!!!

It snowed again last night so once again London has come to a stand still, but I kinda like it this time! I no longer work in London & can walk to work if I have to... & it feels kind of 'romantic' being so snowy over Christmas... fingers crossed we get some on the actual day!

I have lots of exciting posts planned this week & not forgetting the big announcement of my first giveaway winner! You still have time to enter so if you haven't already entered please do so!

So what have I missed? I'm off to read the blog updates over the past 2 weeks, this may take me some time, cup of tea & biscuits in hand!

X x

1 comment: