Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Sunday, March 03, 2013

February Favourites 2013


Hello my lovelies, I hope you all had a fab weekend.

We had family visiting this weekend which was lovely, living so far from home we don't get to see our loved ones as often as we'd like & we love it when we have people staying over. 

I can't believe it's March already, I'm going to have a baby next month! This scares me somewhat so I try not to think about it too much!

My favourites this month are mainly products I've loved & owned for a while with the addition of a couple of new finds. Here's what I've been loving this month...


Garnier Intensive 7 Days Moisturiser
£4.99
Available here

I'm sure this has featured in my favourites before but I just can't help but love this product. It's light and sinks in almost instantly but at the same time it leaves my skin beautifully soft. I can slap this on and get dressed almost straight away & it smells lovely, what more could you want?! I've lost count of how many bottles of this I've gone through and I can't see myself stop using it anytime soon.

Origins Super Spot Remover
£13.00
Available here

This is a firm favourite in the blogsphere and it's easy to see why. My skin has been playing up recently and I know I can rely on this little gem to eliminate any blemish I have. It isn't a wonder product and won't banish a breakout overnight but by the next morning the spot has always reduced in size & redness. I also find breakouts clear up a lot quicker when I use this product. The bottle may be tiny but I've had this since last summer & I'm only about halfway through.


Rimmel Exaggerate Shadow Primer
£4.99
Available here

I recently posted a full review of this product which you can read here so I won't ramble on too much but I'm sure I've used this everyday this month so couldn't not feature it in my favourites. This reasonable priced readily available eyeshadow primer makes applying eyeshadow a breeze and keeps my eye make up in place all day. If you haven't tried this yet I can't recommend it enough.

Nivea Lip Butter
£1.49
Available here

After Fee over at Makeupsavvy featured this product in her 2012 favourites I knew I had to try it. This super cheap lip butter tastes delicious and leaves my lips feeling beautifully soft. It won't cure severely chapped lips but it's a great thick lip butter to apply throughout the day. I don't even feel guilty about reapplying it too often because it costs less than a cup of coffee!


Chanel Coco Mademoiselle 
£45.50+
Available here

This has to be one of my favourite perfumes ever, I'm rubbish at describing scents but it smells sophisticated & I always get compliments when I wear it. i've had this bottle for 2 years now and as much as I love it I'm aware perfume does have a shelf life so I've been trying to use it up before it goes off. I'm nearly there!

So there we have it, my february favourites! It's so strange to think I only have one more favourites post to go before I become a Mum, how scary!

I'd love to know what your favourites have been this month so please pop a comment below.

Sarah xx

2 comments: