Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Monday, March 18, 2013

NOTD | Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Greenberry


Hello my lovelies, I hope you all had a great weekend. Barry M Gelly Nail Paints have been doing the rounds on the blogsphere lately and I'm probably a little late to the party but I finally caved in and picked up two shades, Greenberry being one of them. 


Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Greenberry
£3.99
Available here

I saw this shade feature on many of my favourite blogs and I couldn't resist picking it up. Greenberry is a striking green with a blue tone running through it & I think it would look stunning with a tan. Sadly I'm lacking the tan at the moment but couldn't resist applying this anyway and it makes me smile every time I look at my hands! Barry M Greenberry was opaque in two coats and I didn't need to use a top coat as it dried super shiny. I've been wearing this polish for 3 days now and I haven't experienced any chipping which is good going for me.

I also picked up Pomegranate at the same time & will be applying that next, I'd love to know if you own any of the polishes from this range and what you think of them. I need to resist buying them all!

Sarah xx 

13 comments:

  1. I love these polishes and this colour is great - perfect for when the weather warms up. I've been wearing Lychee a lot this month which is a nice one I'd recommend picking up too. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a lot of people wearing Lychee, it's on my to buy list!

      Sarah xx

      Delete
  2. So pretty, I've just picked up lychee and I'm very excited to try it, unfortunately this colour was sold out but I'm sure I will pick it up eventuality :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to wait ages for it to come back in stock, just keep trying!

      Sarah xx

      Delete
  3. I love this colour on you! Very excited to try it out myself!
    If you got a sec i would love it if you took a peak at my blog.

    Keep on he good work!

    XO Rosa
    www.budgetfashionsence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely. I'll take a look!

      Sarah xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely colour, especially for summer! So affordable too what a bargain! thanks for sharing!
    http://accioabigail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem lovely I hope you like it as much as I do!

      Sarah xx

      Delete
  5. love this color ! super cute! thanks for sharing! love love love your blog! so happy to have stumbled across it! I'm your newest follower hey-o! hope you will stop by mine and follow =]

    xo, Kelsey Belle
    www.happiereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete