Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Recent Haul...


Hello my lovelies.

I love nothing more than a good haul, I don't buy anything for a while & then when I start I can't stop. When I saw Boots had 3 for 2 on all cosmetics & haircare I couldn't resist, who can resist free products! Then a 25% New Look voucher dropped into my inbox and I was sold!

Here's what I've picked up recently...



I've wanted to try this shampoo & conditioner since Zoella mentioned it in her haircare routine so when Boots had 3 for 2 on haircare I couldn't resist picking it up. Dizzybrunette3 recently mentioned this heat styling spray in her haircare routine & her hair always look stunning so I was hoping for some of the same. 


Rimmel Stronger Base Coat | £5.49

Boots also have 3 for 2 on cosmetics at the moment, what more reason does a beauty junkie need to indulge?! I've only just realised everything I picked up is from Rimmel, I didn't do this on purpose! I've heard really good things about the foundation & as I'm such a fan of Wake Me Up I'm hoping I'll like this just as much. My nails have been breaking recently so I decided to give this a go, I've not heard much about it but I'm liking Rimmel at the moment so I'm hoping for good things! I couldn't resist adding to my Apocolips collection, these amazingly pigmented lipsticks/gloss are great for every day use and are such a bargain.


New Look Peplum Top | £9.99

I can't find this peplum top on the New Look website but I saw loads instore so it should be back on the site soon, I just thought it would look lovely when the summer warms up with jeans or shorts. Hurry up  Sping! This jumper is so comfy and is perfect for when the weather finally warms up a little bit.


New Look Crochet Jumper | £12.99 £6.00

This other lightweight jumper caught my eye because of the colour, I don't really own anything khaki but I really like it! When I saw it was on sale for £6.00 I couldn't resist. I've been after a denim jacket for ages and the picture really doesn't do this jacket justice, it's lovely! I'm all set for spring now we just need the sun to make an appearance!

Phew! I love a good haul & I can't wait to try out everything I've bought. The 25% off at New Look ends on Thursday, all you have to do is quote '240313' at the till. Don't blame me if you spend a fortune!

Sarah xx

10 comments:

  1. Great pics! You'll have to do a review on the Rimmel foundation :) xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great things you picked up! I'm really liking the rimmel foundation at the moment. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely. I can't wait to try it out tomorrow!

      Sarah xx

      Delete
  3. I too have been hauling quite a bit but mostly peplum tops recently! I love the denim jacket, new look is my fave place to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue floral top. Sooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dresses styles are so attractive.With cosmetics when girl will were this dress they looks so stylish.It's really amazing.for getting more info please visit http://www.beautiesfactory.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. Andie :)*
    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What did you think of the toni and guy? I just purchased the one for dry hair in my latest boots haul >> http://ashleedel.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/boots-haul.html

    Thanks

    Ash x

    ashleedel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. "
    Greetings from Tropika Club Magazine.

    Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks. To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

    Check out some of our articles below; they are a good read:

    1. Top 10 Nails & Make Up Salons in North Eastern Singapore

    2.""Getting Your Dream Job During COVID-19)

    3. Top 10 Nails & Make Up Salons in Orchard and Central Singapore

    4. Top 10 Hair Regrowth and Hair Loss Treatment Centres in Downtown Central Singapore

    5.5 Valid Reasons why Girlfriends Bite their Boyfriends"

    ReplyDelete