Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Friday, March 08, 2013

Lash Fibres Review | Brush On False Lashes


I've always been a big fan of false eyelashes & I don't feel like I'm ready for a night out unless I'm wearing a pair. Sometimes I'd like to wear them during the day too but find them too much of a faff for everyday use so when I spotted this product I was very excited.

Lash Fibres promises incredible length & amazing volume when used in combination with your normal mascara.



Lash Fibres comes in a mascara like tube with a wand covered in fibres, the only thing I can think to liken the fibres to is candyfloss! You apply one layer of your normal mascara, a layer of Lash Fibres & then finish off with a final layer of your mascara. I found I had to work fairly quickly after applying the first layer of mascara as this acts like a glue for the fibres. Don't be alarmed by the white appearance of your eyelashes after applying Lash Fibres, the final coat of mascara sorts this out.



For reference I used Lash Fibres in conjuction with my favourite mascara, L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic. Personally I do think Lash Fibres does work, it does add volume and definition to my lashes. Do I look like I'm wearing false lashes? In my opinion, no.

Overall I do like this product for everyday use when I want some extra oomph but I won't be giving up on the false lashes just yet. 

Lash Fibres is available at Superdrug priced at £9.99

I'd love to know if you've tried anything similar to this & if so what you thought of it.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Sarah xx

10 comments:

  1. They give you good length. I just got my first lash fibres and all though they do give length I feel like my lashes look wierd. I don't really know how to explain it lol!! False eyelashes just look cleaner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean hun & will certainly not be giving up on my falsies!

      Sarah xx

      Delete
  2. I really wanted to try this, but after this review and a few others I've read, I think I'll just stick with falshies - much cheaper as well!

    Simply Abbi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with falsies :)

      Sarah xx

      Delete
  3. I actually would use this as a day mascara, it looks so lovely on you lashes!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have a look lovely :)

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete