Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mini Haul - 10/02/2011

Hi girls, It's nearly the weekend, yay!

I've done a tiny bit of shopping this week & I thought I'd show you what I've picked up...


'Preshus' ring
£4.99


Grey skirt
H&M
£14.99

LOVE THIS!! perfect for work & going out!



'Leona' boots
Bank
£34.99


Corsage
Primark
£2.00


Black quilted bag
Primark
£8.00


Baking book set
Sussex Stationers
£3.00

Super duper bargain! These will look adorable in my kitchen & I can't wait to try some recipes out!


I Hope you're all having a fab week, I totally have the Friday feeling!

P.S - I'm going to be doing a little bit of re-designing of my blog over the weekend so I can add bigger pictures, wish me luck!

Sarah x x

4 comments:

  1. That bag does not look Primark at all! I love it.. Great haul! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sriya I know! It came with some cheap looking plastic charms on it but take them off & you'd never know!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything! Especially the ring and skirt!

    xx

    ReplyDelete