Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mini MUA Haul & Swatches

Hello lovelies!

I've got a mini MUA haul for you today, believe it or not these are my first ever MUA products! I actually wanted to get some more but the stand was a mess and there was hardly anything left. I did however manage to get 4 things that I liked the look of so I thought I'd give you a peek...


MUA Lipgloss - Shade 3
MUA Eyeshadow - Shade 2 Pearl
MUA Eyeshadow - Shade 3 Pearl
MUA Lipstick - Shade 11


Left to right: Shade 3 & Shade 2.

I LOVE these eyeshadows. Shade 3 is a gorgeous gunmetal grey and shade 2 is a lovely shimmery white. Amazing pigmentation & I even like the packaging. I was really shocked when I discovered just how good these were & I can't wait to stock up on some more shades!


Left to right: Lipstick shade 11 & Lipgloss shade 3.

Once again I was really shocked at the quality of these products. The lipstick is a mauve pink shade, it's very moisturing and didn't dry my lips out at all. The staying power isn't amazing but you can't really grumble considering the price.

I LOVE this lipgloss. Shade 3 is a beige nude with slight shimmer. It's staying power is great, it's not sticky & feels lovely on the lips, I'll definitely be picking up more of these!


Lipstick.


Lipgloss.


Lipstick with lipgloss.

I'm very impressed with everything I bought & I will certainly be picking more products from this line.

MUA is available in most superdrug stores & all products are priced at £1.00.

Bargain!

What are your favourite MUA products?

I just want to clear something up, I know I don't have perfect lips & this is why I rarely photograph them. I was in an accident 10 years ago which left me quite scarred & I have since had 9 cosmetic operations on my face. This is why are they are not perfect as you can see, but meh :) I thought I'd show you anyway.

Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. oh the combination of both the lipstick and the lipgloss is amaaazing.. I'm lovin that colour

    ReplyDelete