Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Payday Haulin' - Part One

Hi Dolls!

So it was finally payday this week and I couldn't be more excited, I had a list of things I couldn't wait to buy.

I got a little haul happy so I've decided to split this into 2 parts, this is the beauty part and I'll post the clothing part tomorrow.


So here is an overview of what I bought. Looks alot but I grabbed quite a few bargains so I don't feel too bad *kids myself*


No.17 Eyebrow Shaper 'Natural Brown' - FREE!
No.17 Eyeshadow 'Rose Quartz' - £3.89
No.17 Photo Flawless Primer - £4.99

All No.17 is on 3 for 2 at the moment so I actually got the eyebrow shaper for free :)



Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
Rimmel Max Bold Curves Mascara

These were 2 for £9 in Boots, normally priced at £6.99 each, bargain!


MUA Lipstick Shade 11
MUA Lipgloss Shade 3
MUA Eyeshadow Shade 3
MUA Eyeshadow Shade 2

As I'm sure you all know all MUA products are £1 in Superdrug


Loreal Elvive Full Restore 5 Shampoo & Conditioner

2 for £2.99 in Superdrug, Cheryl Cole had nothing to do with persuading me *ahem*



Glo Baby Glo UV Reactive Nail Polish - £1
Coca Cola Lipsmacker - £1.50
6 Side Nail Buffer - £1

I bagged these from Primark, the lipsmacker was an impluse buy at the checkout whilst I was waiting in the queue, tut!


Revlon Handbag Brush - Superdrug - £2.99
H&M Lipgloss 'True Beauty' - £2.99
Soap & Glory Hand Food - Boots - £2.39
Superdrug Tea Tree Peel Off Mask - 79p


As I said before I'll be posting part 2 tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled!

Have you picked up any bargains recently?

Hope you're all having a fab week!

Sarah x x

2 comments:

  1. Omg I have that silver and black print in wall paper! I still need it to be put up though!
    Lovely haul! I've heard that soap and glory hand food is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I want to buy the Rimmel foundation, let me know if it is any good xx

    ReplyDelete