Home About Me Disclaimer/PR Contact Me

Monday, February 21, 2011

New Blog Design

Hi dolls, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

As you can see I've completed re-designed Beauty Geek. As much as I liked the previous design I was sick of my images being tiny, I wanted to show better quality images and I just couldn't do this with my previous layout.

I literally spent my entire Sunday designing everything and finally getting to a stage where I was happy.

Little tip for you if you're thinking of changing your layout: Create a totally separate blog to the one you normally use and import your posts. This will allow you to fiddle with the code and move things around until you're happy with how it looks without effecting your blog in the meantime. Then all you have to do is paste the code into your normal blog :)

My next step is to move over to my own demain instead of being a .blogspot but I'd like to have a few more followers before I do this.

I'm going to be running a 100 follower giveaway next week with lots of lovely prizes to say thankyou to you all for taking the time to follow me and for reading my rambles

Hope you all have a lovely evening!

Sarah x x

6 comments:

  1. Loving the new layout hun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the new layout!! I'd love to re-design mine too but haven't got the time ;( xoxo

    http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a new layout, But im sick of that already LOL,
    Going to do a new one now :) x

    ReplyDelete